Step 1: Download the Zoom App on your phone, tablet or computer.
Step 2: Click on the Zoom ID below when the meetings are on.
Step 3: Enter in the password. (Those outside of the SCRF assembly can source the password from one of the local members).
|Communion Service||Sunday, 2.00pm||410 099 768|
|Mid-Week Meetings & Prayer Nights||Wednesday, 7.30pm||407 536 959|
|Coffee Mornings||Every 2nd Thursday, 10.30am||507 113 055|
|House Meetings||Every 2nd Friday, 7.30pm||
North: 464 080 568
West: 688 633 8761
Central: 453 828 413
|Sunday School & Bible Class||Saturday, 3.00pm||712 135 345|
How to Connect to Zoom
The first time you click on a Zoom meeting link, you’ll be prompted to download the app, or on a computer, visit the Zoom website to download the
app. For smartphones and tablets, download the Zoom app from your app store. You'll need an email address to register and then need to
'accept' an email from Zoom at that email address and set up a password.
Tips for Zoom Meetings
- Where possible use a computer rather than phone – it’s easier to position and use its keyboard for chatting during the meeting.
- Ensure your profile name is your name and not 'iphone' or 'tablet' - this makes it easier for everyone to identify you - especially if your video isn't on.
- If using your phone, have it in landscape mode (sideways) – you will look better!
- We love to see each other, so turn your video on and have some decent lighting in your room.
- Try to position your device at your eyeline or higher so you’re not looking down into it.
- Explore the options at the bottom of the screen for turning audio and video on/off and chatting.
- Try switching between speaker view (the person speaking is in a large window) and Gallery view (you can see more people) – option is at top-right on a computer screen and on a phone you scroll right.
- If you need to communicate or request prayer during the meeting, use the ‘chat’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Checkout the huge range of online resources in the form of websites, videos and podcasts that are available from our fellowships all around Australia and overseas.
|Revival Fellowship (main website)||www.therevivalfellowship.com|
|Ministry Talks (podcasts)||www.re-acts.com|
|More Ministry Talks (podcasts)||www.podcastrevival.com|
|Marriage Topics (podcasts)||www.hesaysshesaysgodsays.com|
|National Youngies Camp||www.nationalyoungiescamp.com.au|
|Canberra Ministry (videos)||YouTube Channel - Canberra|
|Gold Coast Ministry (videos)||YouTube Channel - Gold Coast|
|Newcastle Ministry (videos)||YouTube Channel - Newcastle|
|Brisbane Ministry (Audio)||Online Downloads|
|Perth Ministry||Online Downloads|
|Upcoming Livestream Meetings Worldwide||Google Calendar|
Got suggestions for other Revival Fellowships online resources - please let us know about them by filling in the form below. Thanks!
‘“Therefore, if any man be in Christ he is a new creation; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”’ 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV